What Do I Need to Bring Fishing?
- We supply all necessary fishing tackle. If you want to fish with fly tackle, please let us know ahead of time.
- You should bring whatever food and drinks you’ll want during the day. There is a cooler on board with ice.
- Don’t forget sun protection (hat, sunscreen, sunglasses).
- Polarized sunglasses are strongly recommended for sight fishing—they are also generally good for anytime on the water. You can pick up a reasonably priced pair in many local establishments.
- You do not need a fishing license. Your fishing permit for the day is included with the charter.
- If you have any medical conditions that could arise, please let us know ahead of time so that we may make appropriate accommodations or precautions. Many of the places we fish are very remote, so it’s best to know ahead of time.